www.fucktitious.com is a fully automatic search engine for porn videos.
All links and images displayed on this site are automatically indexed by our crawlers.
We do not own, produce or host the videos linked, displayed and/or the thumbnail previews of the videos.
All the videos and thumbnail previews are hosted by websites that are not under our control.
By request we can remove the thumbnail, link and/or embed code of the video from our website and database, but not the original picture or video file.
To remove the original picture or video file, please contact the website where it's hosted.
To remove a thumbnail, link and/or embed code of the video from our website, please send us an email: [ [email protected] ] with the following information:
(1) Url of the page on our website where the thumbnail and/or link to the page with the video appears;
(2) If the case, the url of the page on our website where the embed code appears.
We have zero tolerance policy against illegal pornography. Please contact us : [ [email protected]] if you find any inappropriate content.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. You may not infringe the copyright, trademark or other proprietary informational rights of any party. We may in our sole discretion remove any Content, User Submissions or Third Party Content we have reason to believe violates any of the intellectual property rights of others and may terminate your use of the Website if you repeatedly submit any such Content.
Repeat Infringer Policy: As part of our repeat-infringement policy, any user for whose User Submissions or Third Party Content we receive three good-faith and effective complaints within a six-month period will be barred from using the Website.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/), www.fucktitious.com will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement that are reported to www.fucktitious.com’s designated copyright agent identified below. Please also note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability. www.fucktitious.com reserves the right at its sole and entire discretion, to remove content and terminate the accounts of www.fucktitious.com users who infringe, or appear to infringe, the intellectual property or other rights of third parties.
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the Website;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit www.fucktitious.com to locate the material;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit www.fucktitious.com to contact the complaining party, including a name, address, telephone number and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.